Passionate about Your Future. Innovative about Your Options.
Given the many unknowns and challenges of long-term health care, I believe that a heavy dose of passion, expertise, creativity and straight-talk about your unique retirement needs can help build the future you want.
I take the time to understand your hopes, fears and priorities – the foundation of a lasting relationship. What I do is always personal, and I believe in direct and open communication – and in always providing an honest perspective. You can count on me to treat your dreams with integrity and care – and to offer carefully considered solutions that will help make those dreams a reality.
- Gender Male
- Affiliations Philadelphia Estate Planning Council, National Association of Senior Advocates
- Years of Experience 36
- Education The American College of Financial Services
- Speciality Retirement Risk Management and Income Planning
- Certifications Series 65 - Investment Adviser Representative
- Designations Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Registered Health Underwriter (RHU), Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC)
- Life Insurance
- Medicare Supplements
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Long-Term Care Insurance